Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dinner? Help me decide

Ok since you are the smarty pants girls that signed up to follow the blog, you get to help me make a decision.

Option 1: I made reservations for 8:30 pm at Carnivale. Fun, yummy, Latin restaurant. If we want to go out afterwards, we have to find a cab and go somewhere else. Menu items are rated $$$.

Option 2: Reservations at 9:30 pm at Nacional 27 ( I know, very late for us moms), turns into a club at 11 pm and we would be able to keep table and hang out. If we have 12 or more people, we have a set dinner price $36/person. Includes salad, entrees, dessert I think. I have to sign contract. Plus for this place is that we are in 1 location and don't have to move around that night.

let me know and i will confirm one of these places.

My current vote is for Nacional 27, but I will go w/ majority. :)

3 comments:

  1. Nacional 27 makes sense to me. We can all meet in the hotel for drink before hand or whatever.... hope I can stay up that late. Ha ha what has become of me!?! So excited to see you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is for Nacional 27 also. I like the idea of transitioning from dinner into club without having to go anywhere. We could always stop somewhere else on our way back to the hotel if we aren't satisfied. Marge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nacional 27 sounds like fun! The guy who reccommended it is very hip! We can grab a drink at the hotel and mingle before hand.

    ReplyDelete